Join Us for an Informative, Fun Tour Around Town
Guests will enjoy a relaxing, informative 1.5 hour tour of downtown Charleston as a knowledgeable tour guide shares 350 years of history driving through the streets of the Lowcountry. You will enjoy highlights such as the Citadel Military College, Hampton Park, the City Market, the historic district including the residential area, Rainbow Row, a number of historic churches, White Point Gardens and the Battery.
Tours run daily morning and afternoon year-round excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. To check availability and book a tour, click the button below. Remember when you book to use our coupon promo code for a discount at checkout!
Discount code: travelingink10
The Perks of a Bus Tour
The Downtown Charleston City Bus Tour is a great option for those who want to "see it all"! It offers a great option for guests looking for a tour that doesn't require walking and covers more ground than a traditional carriage tour. It is also a great option when guests are looking for a climate controlled tour environment.
Bus Tour Pricing and Traveling Ink Discount
|Adults (Age 12 and older)||$27|
|Children (Age 4-11)||$17|
Be sure to use our coupon promo code at checkout for a 10% discount on your tour: travelingink10
Other Helpful Information for Your Tour
• Tours depart from and return to the Charleston Visitor's Bureau bus departure area. Please be ready to depart 15 minutes prior to the tour start. There will be an option to get off the bus near the conclusion of the tour in the open air City Market, but guests may alternatively travel back to the Visitor's Center.
• Street parking as well as the Visitor's Center parking garage are available for close parking.
• The elevated view from the bus provides a great vantage point for pictures.
• Tours depart rain or shine.
• Smoking is not permitted on board.
• No pets are allowed on board, except of course, for service animals.